On Thursday, April 22nd, the Creative 360 Gallery becomes a Spring Fashion Runway as the Express Yourself Artshop artists partner with community designers and Botanica Modern Market for Project Runway 360 – a Spring Fundraiser for Express Yourself Artshop. There are LOTS of ways to participate in this fun-filled evening of fashion for people of all ages and styles.
- Design sustainable fashion for our runway! April 22nd is Earth Day and what better – and more creative – way to celebrate than to design new fashion from used items. Upcycling is the name of the game for this show as we pair Botanica’s spring and summer line and the Artshop Redbubble clothing line with a variety of clothing items and accessories designed from ‘formerly new’ fashion. Everyone is welcome to design a piece for the runway show. All you need to do is complete the entry form available online.
- Donate and/or bid in our Fashionable Silent Auction. We are looking for donations of ‘gently used’ high end fashion – clothing, jewelry, and accessories for a silent auction. We love vintage! Name brands, vintage, if it is ‘chic and unique’ we would love to auction it off as a fundraiser for Artshop. You can contact us at director@becreative360 to arrange a drop off or pickup.
- Shop at our on site Redbubble PopUp. Did you know that you can buy all kinds of fun and functional clothing featuring Express Yourself Artshop artist’s work? From t shirts to dresses and totes, our Redbubble Shop has the ‘Pop” of color you need for your Spring and Summer wardrobe. Fashionable, functional, and supporting our amazing Artshop artists!
- Shop at Botanica’s onsite PopUp. Botanica Modern Market will be working with our Artshop student and staff models to make sure we look our best on the runway. We will be featuring clothes from their current spring and summer line.
- Just come and kick back and enjoy the Runway Show! You will not believe how beautiful – and useful – our Artshop designs are! The runway will come alive with eco-friendly, fun, and funky styles all set to music. And you just never know who might be modeling….or designing… for us!
Questions? Give us a call or shoot us an email – 989-837-1885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top shown is offered by Redbubble and features the work of Artshop watercolor artists Colleen Dolan.