Creative 360 staff is so excited to be working with you in person again! We re-opened our doors on Tuesday, June 9! We are still offering some amazing online programming like tutorials, stories and Facebook Live events, but can now also offer safe, in person programs at our center on Bayliss St. in Midland. We are operating under new guidelines to keep everyone safe as recommended by the State of Michigan, the CDC and the Midland County Health Department. Our complete safety plan can be found here, but the highlights are as follows:
- Please enter the building through the main entrance only and sign in at the welcome desk when you arrive. We will ask if you are feeling well and also your reason for stopping in. This is to help us make sure we are keeping safe numbers of people in the building, and also so we can provide immediate cleaning in those areas you used once you conclude your visit.
- Staff members are performing daily personal health screenings and wearing face coverings per Executive Order 2020-147. We ask that all guests over the age of 4 years old also wear a face covering when visiting our building and grounds. If you do not have a mask with you, please ask at the desk and we will provide you with one. If you are medically incapable of wearing a mask and are here for a class, please talk to us about the option to wear a face shield.
- We have reduced the numbers of tables and chairs available both inside and outside and have placed them so they are appropriately distanced. Please do not move them. Please also follow the CDC guidelines of 6-10 feet of distance between guests.
- We will determine the maximum number of guests based on the nature of the event. In most cases we will limit capacity and strongly recommend you RSVP to events so you can be assured of a spot.
- Many of our classes will have lower capacity than usual based on the space needed to do the work. Other classes will be moved outside to allow for greater distancing and, unfortunately, some classes just cannot be offered safely at this time. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have questions about how a class will be offered safely and when we might be offering a class you are looking for. Creative 360 staff and board members are constantly thinking of creative, new programming that will be both fun and safe. If you have an idea for an event, a class, or a program, let us know!
- Restroom use will be limited to those who have signed in as guests or who are registered for a class. Restrooms will be monitored to ensure social distancing and appropriate cleaning after use.
As you might imagine, keeping Creative 360 safe for our students and guests is taking a lot of extra work! Thank you for your continued patience as we clean, organize, and rethink our schedules so we can offer you the experiences you have come to love in an environment that is healthy and safe. We have missed you and we are excited to see you back at Creative 360. Please give us a call at 989-837-1885 if you have any questions. We hope to see you very soon!