We are so excited to be working with you in person again! Creative 360 opened its doors on Tuesday, June 9! We will still be offering all our amazing online programming: tutorials, stories, Facebook Live events, and more, but now we can also offer safe, in-person programs at our center on Bayliss. We are operating under new guidelines, as recommended by the State of Michigan, the CDC and the Midland County Health Department, to keep everyone safe. Our complete plan can be found here, but the highlights are as follows:
- Please enter the building through the main entrance only and sign in at the Welcome Desk when you arrive. We will ask if you are feeling well and also your reason for stopping This is so we can make sure we are keeping safe numbers of people in the building, and also so we can provide immediate cleaning in those areas you used once you conclude your visit.
- Our staff members are performing daily personal health screenings and we are wearing masks to keep you safe. We ask that you wear one as well when you visit. If you do not have a mask with you, please ask at the desk and we will provide you with one.
- We have reduced the numbers of tables and chairs available both inside and outside and have placed them so they are appropriately distanced. Please do not move them. Please also follow the CDC guidelines of 6-10 feet of distance between guests.
- We will determine the maximum number of guests based on the nature of the event. In most cases we will limit capacity. We recommend you RSVP to events so you can be assured of a spot.
- Many of our classes will have lower capacity than usual based on the space needed to do the work. In addition, some classes will be moved outside to allow for greater distancing and, unfortunately, some classes just cannot be offered safely at this time. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have questions about how a class will be offered safely and when we might be offering a class that you are looking for. We are constantly thinking of creative, new programming that will be both fun and safe. If you have an idea for an event, a class, or a program, let us know!
- Restroom use will be limited to those who have signed in as guests or who are registered for a class. Restrooms will be monitored to ensure social distancing and appropriate cleaning after use.
As you might imagine, keeping Creative 360 safe for our students and guests is taking a lot of extra work! We ask for your continued patience as we clean, organize, and rethink our schedules so we can offer you the experiences you have come to love in an environment that is healthy and safe.
We have missed you and we are so excited to see you back at Creative 360. Please give us a call at 989-837-1885 if you have any questions. We hope to see you very soon!