We’ve upgraded our website and hope you will find it easier than ever to navigate and find the classes, events and information you need. The site maintains the familiar Creative 360 branding, but offers a whole new way to find information. Here’s a quick tour.
The Home Page
The home page is the portal to everything from exploration to registration. The top of the page (above the fold) looks very much the same. You can find our two most recent announcements (like this one) and press releases at the top. Previous stories are available in the news archives link in the menu.
The top of the page is also where we place reminders and links to upcoming big events like our October 10 Fundraiser and Art & Craft Fair.
Download printable schedules. You can print a copy of either the Express Yourself Artshop or general Events & Class schedules here. And link to information about our current exhibit.
The navigation bar offers quick access to the same information as before with some enhancements.
- Hover over events and a drop-down menu will appear where you can automatically filter to only those events about upcoming exhibits and Yes We Can! programs when they are scheduled.
- The classes link offers a drop down for you to view all classes or filter the list according to the following choices:
- Artshop displays workshops announced to the general public like Creative Canvas. (The rest of the Artshop schedule is available in the downloadable print schedule.)
- Arts & Humanities includes adult classes and workshops where you gain new information or learn a new skill like Beginning Crochet.
- Children & Teens will find the list of programs planned just for them with a click of their mouse.
- All Ages is a new category of programs intended for everyone in the family. Current classes here include Ukulele 101 and 102, Juggling and Anime Art.
- Wellness includes any movement or education program geared toward a healthy lifestyle. From Tai Chi to healthy eating, you will find it here.
- Learn more about the John Pratt Mosaic House, Community Gardens and Riverside Writers right from the menu.
- Planning a birthday party? Click the Parties! link to see what Creative 360 has to offer for you and your child.
Did you know you can rent our gallery or movement room for your event? Learn nearly everything you need to know from the Facility Rental link.
Learn more about our mission, vision, values and history from the About Us link.
Class & Event Registration
You can view our complete list of classes and events directly from the home page under “Upcoming Classes & Events.” There are many sorting options available as depicted below:
View all the upcoming events by clicking on “events”
Or you can view all upcoming classes by clicking on “classes”
Drill down further by choosing the category like Children & Teens
Enter the course name to see information on only one program or event
From these listings, you can see the date & time of the class or event, the pre-registration date, the teacher, and how many spaces are still available. Want to know more? The info button links to the course/event description and even an image that provides more information. When you’re ready to register, click on the “Book” link and add the course to your cart. You can register for several classes and events in one sitting and process everything in one credit card payment. You can also register more than one person (usually limited to 5) for each event as long as there is space available. If a program is full, you can even add yourself to the waitlist.
Your Feedback is Important
We hope you will find all of these improvements beneficial. Let us know of any problems you experience. We listen and make improvements based on your feedback. In fact, that’s how these changes came about. Our upgrade three years ago received wonderful reviews and even some recognition from various agencies. At the same time, we heard from some of you that the site was confusing and slow. It was also slow for those of us who added information. We kept an eye out for opportunities to improve your experience (and ours).
More Than Just a Website
The class/event information and registration system is only one aspect of the new system we implemented. The system performs administrative functions from scheduling to financial reporting and more!
Our office manager, Joannah, found this tool that not only assists with the speed and clarity issues you’ve experienced, but speeds up our processes on the back end as well. The new system eliminates a number of manual steps previously required to administer our programs and events and we hope it makes you happy as well.